Facial mesotherapy: What is it?
Facial mesotherapy is an antiaging rejuvenation treatment with nourishing and revitalizing substances to minimize the effects of skin aging.
According to the history of mesotherapy, its beginnings date back to 1987 when the French Académie Nationale de Médecine recognized it as a specialty of medicine.
There are different Mesotherapy treatments.
Traditional Mesotherapy: using subcutaneous micro-injections. Through a fine needle, nutrients are administered into the deep layers of the skin.
The Virtual Mesotherapy: is an alternative to conventional mesotherapy as it is performed without injections. Virtual mesotherapy is carried out through different techniques such as electroporation that allows the introduction of substances through the dermis.
Among these techniques we have:
- Electrophoresis: The active ingredients are introduced by means of a minimal electrical charge.
- Crioelectrofoesis: Also works with electric current.
- Hydroelectrophresis: Uses pulsed currents.
- Sonophoresis: Uses ultrasonic energy.
- Ionotophoresis: The transmitter is the galvanic current.
Products used in facial mesotherapy
This procedure is a combination of active ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and a wide variety of homeopathic medicines.
- Antioxidants: Ascorbic Acid – Glutathione
- Vitamins: Pyrodixin – Biotin – Vitamin C.
- Minerals: Gluconate of: Li, Mg, Cu, Zn, Ca.
- Amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Methionine, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Proline, Serine, Histidine and Theonine.
What does facial mesotherapy treat?
- Wrinkles and crow's feet
- Dark circles and eye bags
- Imbalance in skin texture
- Skin spots
- Lack of light
- Sagging tissue
- Open pores
- Collagen and elastin production
Where to use mesotherapy and its different types.
We have three types of mesotherapy that are used according to the area of the body and the conditions to be treated.
- Facial mesotherapy
- Body mesotherapy
- Capillary mesotherapy
We can use facial mesotherapy in different areas such as the face, neck, neckline, and hands. body mesotherapy is used to treat cellulite and other conditions. capillary mesotherapy which is used to increase capillary density and alopecia.
Who is this antiaging facial rejuvenation treatment indicated for?
There really is no age limit for this treatment and we can all benefit from its rejuvenating effect. At the same time it is used as a preventive treatment in younger women.
We must bear in mind that at the age of 25 the first signs of aging begin to appear. At this age the first lines of expression appear and the loss of volume in the face. That is why we recommend it from the age of 30 to reduce the symptoms of aging.
What is the frequency of the antiaging procedure?
We recommend this anti-wrinkle and anti-aging treatment every 15 days, followed by maintenance sessions.
Our products are also manufactured to treat facial mesotherapy at home manually, that is, without the gun that applies micro-injections.
Why does Facial Mesotherapy work?
In a very short time you will find yourself with multiple benefits. They will be visible as this anti-aging facial treatment is one of the most effective.
- Nourishes and revitalizes the skin
- Provides deep hydration
- Increases brightness and firmness
- Regenerates and tones the skin
- Activates the micro-circulation of the dermis
- Promotes the generation of collagen and elastin
- Counters the effect of free radicals
- Improves pigmentation changes and skin blemishes
- Reduces wrinkles and expression lines
Mesotherapy: When do you see the results.
Changes are noticeable immediately from the first weeks of treatment. Likewise in the long term since the benefits accumulate over time.
Which mesotherapy is better:
There are different mesotherapy treatments depending on the purpose. We list a few below.
- Mesotherapy with vitamin C
- Mesotherapy with enzymes
- Mesotherapy with vitamins
- Mesotherapy with peptones
- Facial mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid
- Mesotherapy with l-carnitine
- Mesotherapy with dutasteride
In our online store you will find a wide variety of skin care products that you can use for facial mesotherapy, virtual mesotherapy and body mesotherapy treatments and techniques.
As you can see, there are all advantages and after the sun and beach vacation, it is the ideal time to start your facial mesotherapy treatment.
Try them out and start seeing results instantly!
At Global Multinational we carry out Free Workshops and Events on new technologies and mesotherapy products used to treat different facial and body conditions.
Don't forget to subscribe to keep up to date with our latest news..